Thanksgiving is all about gratitude. It’s fine to admit you are grateful for the time off from teaching! Maybe you have 2 or 3 days at school this week and you need a filler. I have some ideas for you.
- Watch these animated shorts about gratitude and create a storyboard with your own gratitude-themed story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk2aEc3aAhc
- Make and design/decorate a Gratitude Box. Use our Origami Nesting Box Instruction Sheet.
- Make and play Gratitude Bingo Cards. Template and instructions here.
- Try this Map out your heart exercise found here.
- Make a sketchbook assignment to draw things you are grateful for.